Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love to Save Money? DISCOUNT!

So for those of you who dont know, I am the discount QUEEN! I buy NOTHING for full price-- coupons, sales, rebates, etc. You name it-- I do it!

I rack up points with Coke Caps, earn Miles for Airtran, clip coupons with Coupon.com, and everything else under the sun. So, naturally, I love to share with you guys as well. And when my friends share something with me, I will ALWAYS pass it on  -- So see below:


Goldstar: Check out this site my bestie found called Goldstar. They have half-price tickets and member reviews of concerts, sports, theater and more.
I'm already a member! https://www.goldstar.com/join?p=F2125492RB

Frugal Chick - Equipped with Coupon Previews for groceries & more

SmartSource - Groceries, household items, etc

Yuupon - Crazy travel deals, vacation Packages, Similar to Groupon or Living Social Adventures but only periodic emails instead of daily deals. Also, the deal doesnt expire within 24 hours, its usually with 3-4 days or so.

Birthday Freebies- Every year around/on your birthday, eat, drink & play for free using this list! 

1 comment:

  1. And dont forget: http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete